Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Xtrafreak.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We collect information:
• That you choose to provide to us through our Site e.g. contact details, email contacts, location data;
• Through your activity on Xtrafreak.com e.g. information from your browser and actions taken on the Site, e.g., searches.
We only ask for personal information when we need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We collect and use your information in order to provide and improve our services to you, we use your Personal Data to:
• Create your account and send you promotional materials;
• Give you relevant products, search results and recommendations;
• Prevent fraud, spam and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
• Facilitate payment, in connection with chargeable services;
• Carry out automated processing in order to provide many of our services;
• Enhance and optimize our services by data sharing with our Affiliated Entities and Websites;
• Improve our Services, maintain product quality and protect users;
• Aggregate and share with third parties any content posted which is intended to be publicly available.
We use social media platforms to advertise to you online and to monitor the success of our advertising (for instance by receiving reports when you click on our ads on Facebook, Instagram and others).
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with non-included third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
In compliance with FTC guidelines, please assume the following about all links, posts, photos and other material on this website:
Any/all of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Xtrafreak.com receives a small commission from sales of certain items, which doesn't affect the price for customers. Xtrafreak.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
Data Protection Officer t/a XtraFreak Gaming, 15 Queen Square, Leeds, LS2 8AJ
This policy is effective as of 18 May 2020.